Wednesday, January 22, 2014

My Etsy Debut



After being bored out of my mind for quite some time, I had some materials ordered and began the manufacturing of these wrist-worn accessories.  I personally think the square button looks like a Cinnamon Toast Crunch cereal piece.  They were just a little something I made for the Operation Christmas Child event at my church.  I also gave one to a friend as a late birthday/early Christmas present.  I think she really liked it.  When my aunt saw my bracelet, she suggested I sell them on a website called "Etsy."  She would know, too, being a jeweler herself.  My grandmother offered to take some to a shop in Kansas the next time she came to visit.  Above is a link that will take you to my Etsy page where you may purchase one or more if you so desire.

No comments:

Post a Comment